You are here
ASSYST is looking for a full time AngularJS developer to work full time at our client in Washington, DC near Union Station.
- Create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications; follow OIT’s release life cycle.
- The development methodology may depend upon the complexity and/or the urgency of the application or task.
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements.
- Design application screens, business rules, system menus, user reports.
- Implement Government agency security requirements to ensure a secure application environment.
- Follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards.
- Support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases.
- Follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to production release of systems and/or system changes.
- Follow releases in an Agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently.
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player with extensive website design and coding experience.
- Bachelor's degree in web/software/IT development.
- Experience with Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- At least 5 years’ experience with all phases of SDLC management.
- At least 3 years’ experience with projects of similar scope, functionality
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills - the ability to assess a situation quickly, without bias, and to determine the most beneficial resolution for all parties involved.
- 3 years US Residency is required.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.