You are here
Certified Analytics Professional
ASSYST is looking for a Certified Analytics Professional for a complex and highly visible project which provides forecasting and analysis for the Department of the Army. Location will be in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Active Secret clearance required.
Educational and Related Experience:
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a related IT field such as computer science, computer programming, data base architecture, information systems, information technology, or software engineering.
- At least eight years of relevant experience (relevant experience includes data warehousing, database design and development, and database administration).
- At least two years of experience implementing data stores on DoD servers subject to DoD security protocols.
- At least two years of experience performing database administration in the DB2 environment.
- At least two years of experience leading a database support team or project in database design, development, and maintenance.
- Candidates possessing an industry standard analytics certification such as the Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) highly desired.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more, in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.