You are here
CGI Advantage ERP Suite SME
ASSYST is looking for a CGI Advantage ERP Suite SME to work on site at our client in Towson, MD.
Baltimore County Maryland IT is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert for CGI Advantage ERP Suite, including Human Resource Management (HRM) module. Specific expertise is required to support Baltimore County’s Office of Human Resources to write interfaces and reports for time and leave implementation in Advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize CGI Advantage ERP Suite including but not limited to HRM Module.
- Writing interfaces and reports for time and leave implementation in Advantage.
Minimum Qualifications/Skill Sets:
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding best practices for configuration, management and business usage for Advantage ERP Suite.
- Thorough knowledge and experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) in conjunction with one or more major databases.
- Experience using software source and version control.
- Strong experience with Time Keeping/Payroll Administration.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly responsive and Calm under pressure.
- Works well within a team environment Preferred Qualifications/Skill Sets.
- Experience with CGI Advantage HRM.
- Moderate experience with SAP Business Objects o Experience with Data Warehouses o Experience with software testing.
- Experience with file/code comparison tools such as Beyond Compare Form design and Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT).
- Previous experience working in a Government entity (Federal, State or Local).
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.