You are here
Crystal Reports & .Net Developer
ASSYST seeks candidates for an opportunity with a local, County agency:
Scope of Work:
The client seeks a highly skilled technical expert contractor to complement the current DTS teams to support Crystal Report Server, and .NET applications.
Vendor will provide technical contractor versed in skill sets outlined below.
Expert • 10+ years of Experience with Crystal Reports & .NET Development
• ASP, .NET, Visual Basic, AJAX
• HTML, XML, JSP, JAVA, C++
• Windows, Linux
• Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2008+, Microsoft Access
• Education: BS+ in Computer Related Field
• Crystal Reports
• Web services
- Contractor will work side-by-side with Client staff to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Contractor will report directly to the DTS Core Systems Team Manager and matrix out to a number of support teams.
Contractor will work five (5) days a week; 40 hours per week except on designated holidays.
Contractor may be required to work off site at other Client facilities.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.