You are here
ASSYST is looking for software developers for a highly visible project which provides forecasting and analysis for the Department of the Army. Location will be in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Active Secret clearance required.
Educational and Related Experience:
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- Three years of experience working with database systems and/or database development.
- Capable of working independently or in a team capacity to design, develop, and maintain database systems for a variety of systems.
- Work with Business Analyst and Developers to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
- Ability to administer databases on a basic level including custom queries, users, permissions, backups, recovery, monitoring, and creating of SQL reports.
- Familiarity of SQL Reporting services including creating, modifying, and managing custom reports.
- Database tuning experience with respect to improving database performance, reliability, and security.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more, in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.