You are here
Oracle EBS R12 Technical Expert
ASSYST is seeking an Oracle EBS R12 Technical Expert for a full time role on site at our client in Rockville, MD.
Our client began a phased implementation with Financials in July 2010 and includes the following Oracle platforms: OBIEE - Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Hyperion, Budgeting PeopleSoft, Benefits/Pension Oracle EBS R12, and Financials/HCM.
Scope of Work:
This individual may be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot production issues and identify and develop solutions;
- Analyze and modify code to meet R12.2 coding standards;
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework technology, Oracle Application Development Framework and JDeveloper (Java,J2EE);
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems and debug code;
- Develop ODI code to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), load data in star schema and develop OBIEE models and dashboards;
- Perform technical analysis to resolve issues and streamline operations.
Skills/experience preferred includes:
- Four to six years application development experience in Oracle EBS R12 applications in a complex environment;
- Significant experience with development of Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Significant experience developing with OA Framework, Oracle ADF, and JDeveloper (Java/J2EE);
- Expert knowledge in specific Oracle EBS modules for Financials and/or Supply Chain;
- Expert knowledge and experience with R12.2 code development standards;
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL;
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex system problems, troubleshooting production issues and debugging code;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Additionally, to be successful the candidate(s) will:
- Work well in a changing environment and maintain a strong positive perspective
- Display a strong organizational commitment and interpersonal skills
- Display teamwork within a process driven environment.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.