You are here
Project Manager - Oracle Utilities
Background: The purpose of this position is to support the planned implementation of several mid range projects in support of the overall enterprise strategy.
The selected contractor will be responsible for working closely with key stakeholders to accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities, creating project plans, overseeing day to day tasks, ensuring tasks are completed on schedule. In summary the project manager will apply professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, and performance risks to ensure satisfied customers. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project.
- Broad ERP software implementation experience
- Experience with management of Oracle Utilities application projects, especially Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Strong team player, ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in identifying and resolving data exchange issues.
- Provide daily/weekly status reports.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Manage multiple projects from inception through completion ensuring alignment across each project.
- Guide projects, project staff/resources, technical leads and stakeholders toward achievement of project deliverable;
- Maintain strategic view of project dependencies, relationships, and overlap.
- Lead development of project related documentation (deliverables, work breakdown structure, charter, timelines, critical path, resource plan, etc.) risk evaluation, and budgetary control.
- Analyze and review new business requirement demand into related projects.
- Inform and escalate high priority problems to Senior Management
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and/or Agile Methodologies
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- PMP certification
- 7+ years of project management, and business process experience
Water/Waste Water Industry Experience
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.