You are here
Senior Business Process Analyst
ASSYST is seeking a qualified Senior Business Process Analyst to work on site at our client in Towson, MD.
The position will require sufficient senior-level management experience specifically around identifying organizational issues and providing immediate solutions with resources at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies problems or opportunities for improvement and analyzes and develops plans and recommendations in the subject matter area for moderately-complex to complex operational areas.
- Coordinates the preparation of analysis, evaluations and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and operational improvement including but not limited to: information technology, public health, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, public works and environment.
- Utilizes data analytics to evaluate historical trending workload supply and workload performance data.
- Develops and writes executive summary level deliverables regarding project findings, recommendations and results
- Assists with the management of improvement initiatives from a structural, functional and organizational change management perspective. Marshalls resources and deploys them to solve problems quickly.
- Provides management consulting recommendations to senior leaders.
- Communicates diplomatically with all levels in an organization from front-line staff to C-Level executives.
- Directs and facilitates the implementation of operational and financial process changes and other solutions recommended to customer agencies.
- Practical experience participating in and leading process improvement or organizational change initiatives.
- 8+ years work experience in a professional setting; varied backgrounds in HR, Operations, Finance, Legal, or Non-profit administration are valued in addition to IT or consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – specifically with regard to writing Executive level summaries, reports, and conducting presentations.
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills and Ability to work with teams
- Experience with organizational change management including:
- Managing project staff to implement change o Stakeholder management o Development of Organization Mission & Vision
- Development of communication plans – specifically integrating individual change initiatives into strategic mission and vision
- Decoding and responding to organizational resistance
- ·Experience developing business case estimation and evaluation including:
- Develop performance metrics o Develop and evaluate measurement systems o Understand and interpret time-value of money and Net Present Value methodologies
- Explain financial and non-financial project benefits and the inter-relation of initiatives to benefits
Preferred Qualifications/Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or a Computer/IT related field. Re: Masters Degree – ABD or near expected completion date is acceptable
- Experience working with a Big 4 or other similar management consulting firm
- Experience with Financial and/or Operational Risk Management consulting
- Lean/Six Sigma training and/or project experience executing DMAIC life cycle based improvement projects
- Experience with data analytics and data modeling
- Experience in personnel management/HR
- Experience crafting organizational communication Required Submissions (If Applicable)
- Resume including work experience for at least the last three (3) years.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.