You are here
Senior Business Process Improvement Consultant
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user “want” requests from the underlying true needs.
- Uses system process analysis tools and methods to analyze and document business processes and metrics and identify improvement opportunities to streamline and automate processes and functions. identifies/documents how applications/systems interact to support business processes
- Build strong relationships with project stakeholders.
- Write a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures,and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Provide documentation support for computer applications for all levels
- Develop technical and user system documentation for applications
- Document policies, procedures, guidelines and standards for enterprise systems
- Record and distribute activity minutes
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (for example, Information Technology or Computer Science), preferred; or in English, Professional Writing, or other language-related field
- Minimum five years of direct experience as an IT Business Analyst/ Business Process Analyst
- Demonstrated prior Business Process Management(BPM) experience
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact frequently with technical research and development personnel
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, deadlinedriven environment
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Expert in Use Case creation and analysis
- Proficiency in the use of modeling tools and software
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.assyst.net.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.