You are here
Software Developer, Tester
There is a position available for a Software Developer/Tester
The position duties and requirements are as follows:
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
Assist in the design and coding of software components, units and modules.
Prepare comprehensive test plans. Conduct tests and identify and debug problems.
Review, test and deploy code changes that are implemented as a part of releases or support activities.
Unit and Integration Testing. Tuning and Performance Testing of the processes and jobs developed.
Participate in writing product and user documentation.
Provide guidance and direction to lower level developers.
APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Related.
- Master’s degree 2 years OR Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience. Position requires expertise in SDLC, Testing, Mainframe Languages (COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS, IMS DB/DC), Mainframe Tools, JAVA, Selenium & QTP, Agile & Waterfall. Travel to local clients.
- Hours: M-F 40 hrs/wk. 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.;
- Salary: $110,500 per year.
If you are interested in the above position, please notify Judith Bounacos, HR Manager, Advanced Software Systems, 22866 Shaw Road, Sterling, VA 20166. The Applicant should report to the Employer and not to the State Employment Service Office.
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the job noted above.
Please note that any person may provide documentary evidence bearing in the application to the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree St., N.E. Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303.
• We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
• ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.