You are here
ASSYST is looking for software developers for a highly visible project which provides forecasting and analysis for the Department of the Army. Location will be in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Active Secret clearance required.
Educational and Related Experience:
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- B.S. in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or computer science. Four Additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with software design, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Skills to design, code, test, and debug web-based database applications.
- Ability to create and maintain all documents during lifecycle of project.
- Programming languages may include Assembly, C, C++, Microsoft .Net, C#, Visual Basic, and Java; Operating Systems will include Microsoft Windows, as well as various Unix versions, such as Linux.
- CERTIFICATIONS – Minimum of an IAT-I certification.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more, in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.