ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
ASSYST is proud to offer a robust benefits package in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Our full time employee benefits program includes:
- Group Medical Coverage - Group Dental Coverage
- Group Life Insurance with AD&D - Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Family
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) - Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan w/Employer Match
- Vacation PTO - Personal/Sick Leave PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- e-Reference Library Membership
ASSYST values the same strong qualities and attributes service members develop while serving our country: agility, integrity, and unparalleled commitment. ASSYST recruits and retains top talent from all service branches.